Why work with Campfires & Concierges?
Campfires & Concierges is geared towards a wide audience, including those who love to travel and those who love outdoor adventure activities. I share my personal adventures with my readers on this site, including stories about the places I visit and the unique challenges and benefits of traveling solo with a dog.
Campfires & Concierges website is growing, with monthly traffic growing 25% each month in 2017.
Campfires & Concierges is actively promoted using Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and BlogLovin.
Have a tour, accommodation, or product you’d like reviewed? Contact me to discuss opportunities for one or a series of sponsored posts. (Note that full disclosure applies, and it will be labeled as a sponsored post.)
According to the Travel Industry Association, 30 million Americans travel with their pets every year, and that number consistently rises. Bailey and I would love to visit your destination and create a dog-friendly guide to attract other dog-lovers to your spot!
Collaborations & Guest Posts
- Travelettes: A Beginner’s Guide to La Paz, Mexico
- Just Short of Crazy: 4 Ways to Enjoy Pictured Rocks
- In Africa And Beyond: Travellers’ Tales
- Route Bliss: Elephant Nature Park
- Solo Travel Society: Solo Travel Destination – La Paz, Mexico
- Your Next Big Trip: St Patrick’s Day Outside Ireland
- Expat Getaways: Ethical Travel Around the World
- Global Brunch: Kayaking Around the World
- Jaime Says: Underrated Places in the USA
- Girlswanderlust: Beautiful Travel Tattoos and the Stories Behind Them
- Unbridled: The 20 most scenic campsites in the U.S.
Love to travel, but hate to plan? Travel planning is my specialty. I can work with you to develop a detailed itinerary to fit your budget and interests. I bring years of experience and a vast travel network to seek out the hidden treasures of a destination for you. Let me do all the research so you can just show up and have a good time!
CONTACT CAMPFIRES & CONCIERGES